The Bull of Bashan

My name is Charles nice to meet you. I am going to tell you about a day I will never forget.
Last week was the worst week of my life the singging instructor, Raymond aka the bull of bashan came to school the singing inspector had huge knickerbockers and thick stockings he looks like a hunting man his face was round and his eyes looked like blue gooseberries he has golden curls on his head. He is a very hateful man. He took us to the big room except the little ones and the big boys. We had to do doh rah me fah and tata and tete. Then he called me and benny up to sing. but we did not know a single song except pretty polly. so I sang pretty polly pretty polly in a low kind off voice. the Mr R Shouted waste of time and sent me and benny out. So we did mathematics and sums. I had a nightmare and I sat with my dad and he sent a letter saying I was to do no more singing.

Comments

  1. Hey peter! I loved how you greeted the reader as you started and I really enjoyed how you went through the story and explained how everything went and why you wouldn't forget the day the singing inspector came. I loved the whole story you told. Keep the awesome work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peter .I read your blog post and it was so funny. I am so happy that school is not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Peter I read your blog. I was interested in the descriptions of the singing inspector. Keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts